- High performance meets high style. The FX HP Series offers outstanding heat rejection performance with a sleek charcoal finish.
- Rejects up to 55% of the total solar energy coming through your windows to not only keep you cool, but also protect you from harmful UV rays.
- Blocks up to 99% of ultraviolet (UV) light to provide a total Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of up to 1000 for you and your passengers.
- Available in tint levels that block up to 95% of visible light to provide increased privacy and to protect your valuables.
- Offers reduced glare from sunlight so you can see better and concentrate more on driving.
- Sold and installed by 3M™ Authorized Dealer Installers, our films are durable, virtually maintenance-free and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Terms to Know
Total Solar Energy Rejected (TSER)
The percentage of total solar energy rejected by filmed glass. The higher this value, the less solar heat is transmitted.
Visible Light Transmitted
The percentage of visible light that passes directly through filmed glass: the higher the number, the lighter the film.
Visible Light Reflection
The percentage of visible light reflected back from the glass.
The percentage of harmful ultraviolet light that is rejected by filmed glass. Ultraviolet light contributes to sunburn and other harmful skin conditions and to the fading and deterioration of fabrics and leather.
The percentage by which visible light is reduced by the addition of film.