Decorative Products can be used in vertical applications in commercial buildings to control both light and privacy through a building’s interior glass, including the interior of an outside glass wall (the “Interior Applications”). The perfect application for Conference Rooms, Lobbies, Retail Environments, Residential Settings, Private Offices, Glass Partitions, and wherever there is a need for Decorative Privacy. The applications are endless with adding aesthetic appeal to any and all glass surfaces. These decorative finishes can be used to control light and privacy while enhancing interiors aesthetics. Decorative window film provides the advantages of etched, cut, sandblasted, and textured glass at a fraction of the cost.
- Flexible: Glass Finishes allow you to tailor the amount of privacy a space possesses.
- Easy application: decorative window film ensures you of fast, accurate, beautiful and durable application to a variety of glass substrates.
- Materials: Constructed from durable and flexible polyester materials.
- Decorative glass and window films transform plain glass, capturing the look of cut or texturized glass to an astonishing degree at a fraction of the price.
- Suggested Applications: Conference Room, Lobby, Retail Environment, Partition, Veranda, Private Offices