Rapid Window Tinting is the the leader in installing Commercial Window Tint in DTLA. Commercial Window Film that provides heat reduction without reducing visibility from the outside is a solution that is offered by Commercial Window Tinting in Downtown LA. Rapid Window Tinting offers a wide variety of Commercial Window Films, whether your looking for a modern, reflective look or custom color.
There are several benefits when you install Window Tint at your Business:
– Anti-Graffiti Protection. Install Anti-graffiti Protection Window Film and protect your business from spray paint graffiti and scratching of windows.
– Efficiency. Reducing the entry to solar energy, while retaining heat during summer months.
– Safety Window Films. Rapid Window Tinting offers a thick, optically clear barrier film that bonds to the inside of windows, reinforcing glass and helping to hold it safely in place upon impact.
Call us today to Schedule Free Estimate for Commercial Window Tinting DTLA
It takes a world leader to protect one. As one of the Downtown Los Angeles leading companies of Commercial window tint, Rapid Window Tinting DTLA has been enhancing well-known buildings around Downtown Los Angeles for decades – with proven results. Our commercial window tinting service exceeds expectations of even the toughest customers with convincing results.
- Increased tenant comfort and reduced tenant complaints
- Tenant retention due to more usable space – eliminates hot and cold spots
- Updates building appearance without changing the overall exterior appearance
- Rapid return on investment
Energy Saving – In many buildings, temperature fluctuations (and subsequent energy bills) are due to sunlight streaming through office windows. Too much sun and things heat up. But when the sun shifts or goes down, so does the temperature.
Safety and Security – As a commercial or public building manager, you have many important responsibilities. None more vital than keeping tenants and occupants – as well as all interior assets – safe from harm.
Graffiti damage – Around the world, many cities are once again experiencing the growing problem of graffiti and its costly removal. And vandals have found new targets —tagging window glass and other surfaces in public places using etching tools, acid, paint and permanent markers.
UV protection – The sun offers many benefits, such as increased productivity and reduced reliance on electric lighting; but the sun’s UV rays can also damage skin and building assets if they’re not controlled.