One-Way Window Mirror Film is silver reflective on one side, and 5-7% black on the backside, allows you to see out while others cannot see in. The one-way mirror film uses the phenomenon of swinging light: the film becomes a reflective screen in reaction to a stronger light. It shows the image like a mirror on one side and keeps the glass transparency on the other side. It allows you to see without being seen.
The advantages of etched, cut, sandblasted, textured, blackout, or one way mirrors are clear: enhanced safety and security can be provided through privacy. These matte, blackout, and mirror films limit views through glass on the building interior. Because these films come in rolls, they can be cut into numerous decorative designs, and can provide an updated look, while maintaining the privacy desired.
- Protect your privacy. Subtle to bold privacy, visual enhancement or improved work environment.
- Matte, Blackout and Mirror Film give you three ways to achieve additional privacy at your home or business.
- White Matte Translucent Film offers subtle privacy and enhances the aesthetics of the work environment.
- Blackout Film helps provide the ultimate in privacy.
- Mirror Film offers a very high reflection to give a mirror-like appearance.
- Privacy Films are only a fraction of the cost of new glass.
- Recommended for interior use only.