The advantages of etched, cut, sandblasted, textured, blackout, or one way mirrors window films are clear: enhanced safety and security can be provided through privacy. These matte, blackout, and mirror films limit views through glass on the building interior. Because these films come in rolls, they can be cut into numerous decorative designs, and can provide an updated look, while maintaining the privacy desired.
Many workspaces in large retail stores, offices, banks and hospitals are in need of areas which can provide privacy to protect employees or clients. Privacy Window Films help provide a range of products to meet your needs at a reasonable cost. Whether you are trying to help obscure the view with Matte Film or Blackout Film, or you are trying to create a one-way mirror effect with Mirror Window Film along with the correct balance of lighting, additional privacy can be achieved.
Sometimes there is nothing you can do with an unsightly storage area or back office, other than block the view. Blackout Film helps to solve this problem by blocking the light and obscuring views while Matte Film helps to obscure the view while still allowing light into the space. Either way, these films can help provide an aesthetic lift to the existing glass and space.
Matte Film and Blackout Film can help to obscure views into storage areas where privacy is desired. With the correct lighting balance, Mirror Films can also be used for security guards to see out without them easily being seen, as these films have a one-way mirror effect. Privacy Films help to provide privacy solutions.
- Protect your privacy. Subtle to bold privacy, visual enhancement or improved work environment.
- Matte, Blackout and Mirror Film give you three ways to achieve additional privacy at your home or business.
- White Matte Translucent Film offers subtle privacy and enhances the aesthetics of the work environment.
- Blackout Film helps provide the ultimate in privacy.
- Mirror Film offers a very high reflection to give a mirror-like appearance.
- Privacy Films are only a fraction of the cost of new glass.
- Recommended for interior use only.