Residential Window Tint Los Angeles - License 1031650
Rapid Window Tinting Provides Residential Window Tinting in Los Angeles for over 10 years. Our experienced installers can come and provide you with Free Estimate. There are several benefits installing window film at your home:
1. Privacy. Window films increases privacy, letting you enjoy the beauty of the outdoors without concern for who is looking in.
2. Energy Saving. Window film blocks as much as 80% of the sun’s heat, and dramatically lower air conditioning costs. During winter, the same solar window film will retain interior heat, and reduce heating costs.
Windows let in the light and offer beautiful views. But the sunlight they invite in can also cause hot spots and severe fading of your furnishings. Window Films are designed to reject solar heat, reduce fading, and they can add a valuable layer of protection to your home. Our window films can provide all of these benefits without changing the look of your home.
Benefits of Residential Window Tint
- Energy saving in the summer and winter
- Reduce glare and control fading
- Reduce ultraviolet rays & hot spots
- Increase security and privacy
- Increase efficiency and longevity of climate control system
Call us today to schedule Residential Window Film installation
The sun’s harmful rays can:
- Damage/bleach hardwood floors and/or fade carpets and rugs
- Ruin window dressings and treatments
- Fade or totally ruin documents, photographs, and artwork
- Bleach and discolor upholstery and decorations
Residential Window Film can eliminate all of these problems. Applying window tint to your home’s existing windows:
- Blocks at least 99% of the sun’s harmful UV Rays.
- Immediately lowers your electric bill.
- Drastically reduces the amount of heat coming into your house.
- Increases safety and durability of windows